A shapely feminine figure is almost every woman’s best dream. But the challenge is, most of us are not blessed with that perfect figure. The breast size is often what, bothers many. I am sure all of you out there, would love firm and large breasts like those Hollywood models.
Though many studies indicate that breast size is largely determined by genes, it is also true that most of us don’t grow up the ultimate potential during puberty. A host of factors like hormonal dis-balances, stress, emotional aspect and many others, hinder the healthy growth of breasts.
The point is, a woman’s body is undergoing a series of continuous change. Starting from puberty to motherhood to menopause, the breast undergoes a cycle of growth and de-growth. The result- some end up having disproportionately large breasts while many other have really small ones.
So it is not surprising to find women, who are not at all happy with their breast size. Often they can go to any extent to get firmer and bigger breasts. This could include surgery, medication and even topical application. Of course, a primary concern is how safe these treatment options are? But more than that, you must understand the factor why you have smaller breasts. Often the various nitty-gritty about what caused, it is very important. Sometimes, small breasts also could be the outcome of deep-rooted problems. So your decision to undertake a cosmetic surgery will depend on all these factors. It can also help you opt for the safest alternatives. In this Particular guide for breast enlargement you will see the following-
Causes For Small Breast
The best Ways available for breast enlargement
Food Supplements for Increasing breast size
Exercises For Breast Enhancement
Causes For A Small Breast
So first and foremost, let’s understand what causes small breasts
• Genes: This is by far the most common reasons. Some have small breasts while others have large ones. These genes get transferred from mother to daughter. It is not simply the breast. This is directly related to the overall body structure. The size of the breast is always proportional to the body structure. Not just that, you must also consider the impact of the race. In some races, women are heavily built, while in others, they are small built. Therefore, genes have a major role to play in deciding the cardinal structure of the breast.
• Hormonal Deficiency: Estrogen is the fundamental feminine hormone. It is this single most important factor that impacts the breast size. From puberty to motherhood, the estrogen plays a major role in deciding the breast size. Therefore, any potential imbalance can result in a difference in breast size. So insufficient estrogen levels will almost mean your breasts will grow a lot less than their actual size.
• Inadequate Fat Content: The fat content in the body also plays a crucial role in deciding the breast size. If the fat content is not sufficient, it won’t boost the breast size. The low-fat content is primarily the result of dietary imbalances. As a result of this, the breast does not develop to its full potential. In most cases, it remains under-developed if the fat content is relatively low in the body.
• Dietary Issues: That brings to focus the other cardinal issue, dietary imbalances. Lack of proper diet stunts most of the body growth including the breasts. If your diet is not adequate, it fails to bring forth the proper amount of nutrition you need. As a result, most of the body growth remains poor and less than satisfactory. This also impacts the overall breast development. So keep a watch on your diet during the growing years. That is when the maximum growth happens.
• Lack Of Vitamins: Dietary imbalances also result in low vitamin intake. The lack of proper vitamins in the system also stunts the development of the various body features. This includes the breasts as well. So this can be another reason for having small breasts. Often a small breast is a sign of underlying vitamin deficiencies in the body. Addressing these deficiencies can remedy this problem to a large extent.
• Stress: Stress levels can also impact breast growth to a significant extent. This is because it results in a direct rise in the body’s cortisol levels. Cortisol can affect the hormone balance in your body quite drastically. As a result, this can severely stunt the breast development to a large extent. Stress also results in much lower physical exercise in the body. This also results in hormonal imbalances in your body. This too affects proper development of the breast to a large extent.
• Emotional Problems: This is exactly why emotional problems could also affect breast development in women. Different kinds of emotional trauma can affect body growth differently due to hormonal changes. In this context, emotional problems or trauma can interfere with the ideal estrogen level in the body. As a result, it can result in an underdeveloped breast. So it’s not just physical deficiencies but also the triggers for these deficiencies are very important. They go a long way in determining the final body structure to a large extent.
• Energy Blocks: Our body is a powerhouse of latent energy sources. A wide range of positive and negative energy move around freely in our body. But if this free movement is hindered, it can result in various manifestations. Small or underdeveloped breasts are also signs of low vitality and energy in the body. In many ways, they represent blockages that stunt the personality development and highlights various deficiencies in a person. It could also impact the overall sexual orientation of a person.
• Drug Abuse: Sustained chemical abuse has a negative impact on most body parts. This undeniably includes the human reproductive system including the breasts. Moreover, drug abuse can also affect the overall hormonal levels in the body. That also creates an anomaly in the system and results in very small breasts in many women. Drug abuse, especially till 20-22 years, can be crucial in terms of resulting inadequate growth.
Popular Breast Enlargement Techniques
Now that you know the cause for small breasts, this will provide you better insight on how to go about breast enlargement. Different techniques for breast enhancement can be helpful in different situations.
• Surgery: This is also known as breast augmentation surgery. It is generally done to enlarge the breast size and give it an appropriate shape. A soft silicone implant is placed and surgeons carefully insert it alongside incisions in the breast region. This is also used to lift the sagging breasts. This is normally an overnight procedure and you will need about 7-10 days for the stitches to heal. The overall success of the breast implants makes it quite popular amongst women looking for bigger and firmer breasts. There are some risks associated with this procedure, but that’s true about most surgery. But the overall success rate in this form of breast enlargement is relatively higher. This is why many women who are keen about larger breasts, opt for this method. But you must remember that this is a far more expensive method. Click here for the things which you should know before going to breast surgery.
• Ayurveda: This is a relatively slower form of treatment but with guaranteed results. Moreover, it is very important to identify the cause of smaller breasts for best results. Ayurveda normally combines a host of products and external applications to get the desired results. Moreover, this is a natural way for the enlargement of breasts, so you do not have to deal with the side effects of a surgery in any way. Larger breasts through Ayurveda also results in better and sustained sexual life for women who undergo this treatment. Therefore, if your small breasts are an outcome of formal nutrition or hormonal imbalances, this can provide sustained and long-lasting results. There are several supplements for breast enlargement, that they can also apply on their breasts to improve their size. These medicines and supplements are relatively cheaper. The prospect of a side effect is also much lesser as these are completely natural. This also makes these very potent and ensure complete satisfaction.
• Pills: Though Ayurveda is a great alternative, it could be difficult if you do not have the right contacts. This is exactly why breast enhancement pills are one of the most popular non-surgical breast enhancement techniques. Normally, these pills are composed of herbs and chemicals. They work in a multi-pronged manner. They work towards enhancing the breast size and at the same time promotes overall breast health. But the risk, in this case, is same as Ayurveda. People get tricked quite often. The only way you can stop that, is by referring to established doctors and buying only known brands. Avoid quacks and do it yourself formulation. Remember, every body part is closely attached to your overall body balance. Any supplements like this should not hinder the natural harmony.
• Breast Enhancement Creams: But in case you are not sure why you have small breasts or not ready to face the side-effects of pills, enhancement creams can be an option too. This only needs external application with adequate food supplements and exercises. Many online reviews indicate that this is a relatively fast option. But you need to select the right type of cream and also take the related food and exercise supplements in proper order. However, it is always better to consult a physician and take a medically prescribed alternative to enhance your breasts. This will ensure that you do not have to face any skin related side effects later. Also, this will help you adopt the most effective breast enlargement program. Do breast enlargement creams work? Know here
Food Supplements To Enhance Breasts
When you are looking at breast enhancement through food supplements, you must ensure that you understand the deficiencies that led to smaller breasts. Almost inevitably smaller breasts are due to dietary imbalances or hormonal changes. So your food needs to compensate these inadequacies in your system.
• Rich In Estrogen: Fruits like apples and cherries, vegetables like beets, carrots, grains like rice, barley, wheat are all rich I estrogen. So you must look at including more of these and herbs like garlic and parsley and spices like clover and cumin. All of these will go a long way in boosting the natural hormone levels in your body.
• Rich In Phytoestrogen: Pistachios, walnuts, squash, green beans, watermelon, black tea are some of the food groups that help in boosting phytoestrogen levels. This can also help in enhancing the breast size naturally in your body.
That apart there are some selected food supplements that can enhance the holistic growth in your hormone levels.
• Dong Quai Root: This is often considered the best tonic to restore hormonal level in the body. It helps in breast enlargement as well as provides natural immunity to the system.
• Wild Yam Roots: These secrete a chemical, beta-carotene diosgenin. This is an extremely effective in helping breasts develop to their optimum levels and in fastest possible time.
• Watercress Leaves: This is rich in Vitamin E, Lucien and folic acid. All these elements abate breast growth. Vitamin E also enhances blood circulation. That in turn also helps in improving the breast development.
Exercises For Breast Enhancement
You can also balance the food supplements with series of exercises for the best results. They will make sure that you have big and firm breasts the natural way.
• Push Ups: The traditional push-ups help enhance your chest region. This includes the breast too. You can do it on the floor or against a wall and these are effective both ways. You can also try the different variants for more sustained results.
• Elevated Push Ups: This works on the pectoral muscles in your body. You must understand that this is the primary muscle beneath the fat layers in your breast. Repeating these exercises slowly and steadily every day gives the best results.
• Dumbbell Fly: Stretch both arms parallel to the floor holding the dumbbells firmly. This strengthens the chest region and helps in breast development. But you have to do this exercise on a sustained basis.
• Chest Dips: These work on the chest muscles and triceps to help develop firm and large breasts. These also go a long way in strengthening the chest muscles.
All in all, there are various ways to firm up your breasts and add volume to them. But don’t be in a rush to adopt any means possible. It is always better to consult a physician and adopt the safest option. You must also consider your body type, lifestyle and expenses involved before taking a final call